This zero carb Gummy Bears are keto friendly fruit snack. Any fruit flavored drink or juice can be substituted for the tea.Extract can be omitted if using juice or strong flavored beverage. Zero Carbs Gummy Bears.
Keyword gummy bear recipe, gummy candy recipe, sugar free gummy bears
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 12 people
Calories 15 k cal
Makes about 4 dozen gummies.
Nutrition per gummy: 4.2 calories, 1.2 mg sodium, 0 g carbs, 1 g protein
- 4 bags herbal fruit tea I used raspberry flavor
- 1 1/3 cup hot boiling water
- 2 oz grass-fed gelatin or 4 packets regular gelatin
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener or Swerve
- 2 teaspoons pure fruit extract I used raspberry extract
- Steep tea bags in hot boiling water for about six minutes.
- Squeeze tea out of tea bags and discard bags.
- Pour one cup of tea into small sauce pan.
- Whisk gelatin and sweetener into tea.
- Heat and stir gelatin mixture on medium heat until liquid is thin and there are no gelatin clumps.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in fruit extract.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Place filled molds into refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
- Remove gummy candies from mold. Keep stored in the refrigerator.