“This keto fudge is easy to make and very delicious. Enjoy this with your loved ones. For best results be sure to use a candy thermometer.”White And Dark Chocolate Fudge.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 40 minutes
Servings 24 pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories 159 k cal-Serving size 1 piece
- 2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2/3 cup Erythritol
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips
- In a medium pan over medium heat, mix together the Heavy Whipping Cream, Erythritol, Butter, and Vanilla Extract, stirring often for about 15 minutes until a slightly browned, thick sweetened condensed milk forms
- Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes before stirring in chocolate chips.
- Once chocolate chips are melted, pour mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan.
- Cooling in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4 ounces cacao butter
- 15 ounces coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup vanilla egg white protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut liquid stevia or vanilla stevia
- pinch salt
- Optional topping: Chopped Pecans
- Melt the cacao butter in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir in the coconut milk, coconut oil and coconut butter.
- Continue to stir until completely smooth, no lumps.
- Turn off heat and whisk is protein powder, vanilla extract , stevia and salt.
- Pour mixture over the first layer
- Garnish with chopped pecans
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Does not need to be kept refrigerated for storage.