The most important thing you should know when it comes to making keto cheesecake is that all of your ingredients should be at room temperature. Anything that is refrigerated should be left out for at least 2 hours, preferably 4. That means eggs, sour cream, and cream cheese. Vanilla Blueberry Cheesecake.
Prep Time 20 mins
Cook Time 50 mins
Setting time 8 hrs
Total Time 1 hr 10 mins
Makes 12 slices.
Nutrition for 1/12th of recipe (not including strawberry topping): 600 calories / 54 g fat / 31 g sat fat / 7 g carbs / 2 g fiber / 14 g protein
- 1 1/2 Cups Almond flour
- 1/4 Cup Confectioners Swerve
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 6 Packages 8 ounces full fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 Cups Confectioners Swerve
- 5 Large Eggs room temperature
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- low carb blueberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Adjust the rack to the middle of the oven.
- Combine the crust dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Mix in the butter.
- Pour the crust mixture into a 9 inch spring form pan and press halfway up the sides using your fingers. Use a flat bottomed cup to press the mixture into the bottom.
- Refrigerate the crust for 20 minutes.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the room temperature cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and fluffy. If you use a stand mixer use the paddle attachment.
- Add in the sweetener a little at a time (about 1/3) and beat with the hand mixer.
- Add in the room temperature eggs one at a time and beat until well incorporated.
- Finally, add in the vanilla and room temperature sour cream and beat until just incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the crust and even out the top. Bake in the preheated oven. Check after 50 minutes. The top should no longer be glossy and the center should still be jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and crack the door. Let the cheesecake sit in the oven for 30 minutes. Remove the cheesecake from the oven run a sharp paring knife between the cheesecake and the pan (this is to ensure the cake doesn’t stick. Do not remove the spring form). Let sit on the counter for 1 hour.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Remove the spring form pan sides, top with blueberry jam, and serve.