You can easily relieve many everyday complaints yourself. Home-made bath additive shows the effect of oils and spices in bathing water and how you make your own bath products at home.Thyme- Bath Additive
Homemade Bath Additive With Effect: spices and oils in the tub
A relaxation bath is just the thing in winter. It is especially pleasant and even healthy with the right bath. Spices and oils can nourish your skin, relax your muscles and restore your mental balance.
The ingredients for your personal healthy bath are available in the supermarket or in the pharmacy.
For the right bath you should pay attention to a few points, so that the bath additive can develop its health-promoting effect :
- Stay in the bath for only 15 to 20 minutes – no longer.
- After leaving the bath, shower off remnants of the additive on the skin for a short while until lukewarm
- The water should be between 35 and 38 degrees hot
- Just dab the skin after bathing instead of rubbing with the towel
- Cream the slightly moist skin with a greasy lotion
- Then rest for at least half an hour
- Do not bathe more than twice a week
Thyme Bath Additive Gently Releases Tense Muscles
The oil thymol contained in the plant has a positive effect on muscle soreness and tension.
The active ingredients of the thyme bath additive are antispasmodic and antibiotic. Studies also show efficacy against osteoporosis.
Thyme is also conducive to mental balance: The fragrance of the herb has an invigorating and mood-enhancing effect.
How it works : Boil 250 grams of leaves and flower stems in one liter of water, allow to cool briefly and add to the bath. You can also filter the thyme broth through a fine sieve beforehand.
Image Sours: Pixabay