A truly chewy keto cookie recipe! The low carb, sugar-free ginger cookie of your dreams, I am not kidding.Sugar Free Ginger Cookies.
This makes a total of 24 servings of Gingersnap Cookies. Each cookie comes out to be 77.88 Calories, 7.13 g Fats, 0.81 g Net Carbs, and 2.33 g Protein.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup erythritol
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cloves
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, mix the wet ingredients of melted unsalted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Blend with a hand mixer until combined. The cookie batter will be slightly stiff and crumbly.
- Use a tablespoon to measure out each cookie. Flatten the top of each cookie with a spatula or just use your fingers.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 F or until they’re lightly browned on top.