This sugar free sauce tastes so fresh and sweet, and could not be easier to make. Give this delicious sauce a try and I’m betting you’ll come up with many more uses for it! Strawberry Sauce.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 8 servings
Calories 18 k cal
Makes 8 servings
Net carbs per serving: 3.3 g
Amount Per Serving (59 g)
Calories 18 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.2 g 0%
Sodium 1 mg 0 %
Potassium 87 mg 2%
Total Carbohydrates 4.4 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g 4%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 0.4 g 1%
Vitamin C 56%
- 1 pound fresh strawberries or raspberries or blackberries or mixed washed, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup low carb sweetener can be adjusted to taste
- Place the berries in a medium bowl.
- Sprinkle sweetener over berries and stir gently to blend in.
- Cover bowl and store in refrigerator.
- Use to flavor plain yogurt, or as a topping for cheesecake,pancake, ice cream and waffles.