I hope you’ll enjoy these Low Carb Keto Shortbread Cookies as much as we did. I just went back to the kitchen to get myself one. And found, to my disappointment, that they had been gobbled up. Clearly should have hidden them better.Shortbread Cookies.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 6 minutes
Total Time 21 minutes
Servings 40 small cookies
Calories 55 k cal
Amount Per Serving
Calories 55 Calories from Fat 48
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5.3 g 8%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g 17%
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0.7 g
Cholesterol 6.6 mg 2%
Sodium 2.4 mg 0%
Potassium 0.8 mg 0%
Total Carbohydrates 1.7 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g 4%
Protein 0.9 g
- 40 g coconut flour (1/3 cup)
- 70 g almond flour (2/3 cup)
- 40 g granulated erythritol (1/4 cup)
- 8 drops stevia equivalent to 2 tsp of sugar
- 120 g butter (softened) (1/2 cup)
- 1 tsp almond or vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius / 356 Fahrenheit.
- Mix your dry ingredients.
- Add the softened butter, vanilla/almond extract and stevia and mix until you have a smooth dough.
- Divide the dough into 2 balls and roll out between 2 sheets of baking paper.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes. This will make the dough easier to work with.
- Using a small glass, a cookie cutter (or like me, an egg holder), cut your cookies.
- Place cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 6 minutes or until the edges begin to brown.