These no bake Chocolate Seed Butter Truffles are a must-try keto recipe. Satisfying crunch, creamy seed butter and semi-sweet chocolate combine perfectly for a gorgeous edible gift. Nut Free,vegan,paleo,low carb,gluten free. Seed Butter Truffles.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 20 Truffles
Calories 108 k cal
Serving: 1 Truffle | Calories: 108 k cal | Carbohydrates: 6 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 8 g | Fiber: 1.5 g | Vitamin A: 3% | Vitamin C: 2% | Calcium: 5% | Iron: 3%
- 2 cups smooth seed butter
- 1 cup keto granulated sweetener
- 1 tea tin milk/liquid-milk not for vegan
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups sugar-free homemade chocolate chips
- Optional-crushed peanuts-not for nut free
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your seed butter and sweetener and mix very well.
- Sift in your coconut flour, to ensure no lumps remain. Stir very well, until a smooth dough remains. Refrigerate for 15 minutes, to firm up slightly.
- When the seed butter truffle mixture has thickened, form into 20 small balls and place in the freezer, on a lined plate or tray.
- Melt your chocolate chips. Remove your seed butter truffles from the freezer, and using two forks, dip each truffle in the melted chocolate. Place each truffle on the lined plate/tray and refrigerate until the chocolate has firmed up.