This keto easy seafood salad recipe is the best to just have around in your fridge for just whenever. When you want something quick or just don’t feel like cooking, it’s there and ready to go. Seafood Salad Stuffed Avocados.
Prep: 20 min
Protein: 17 g / 15%
Carbs: 9 g / 8%
Fat: 40 g / 78%
- 2 cups freeze seafood , cooked
- 2 avocados, halved and pitted
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 celery stalk, minced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil mayonnaise
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Coconut Oil Mayonnaise
- In a bowl combine the oregano, garlic, paprika, chili powder, lime juice, vinegar and mayonnaise; season to taste.
- In another bowl combine the cooked seafood, onion, bell pepper and celery.
- Pour the mayo mixture over the seafood and vegetables, then toss everything until well blended.
- Stuff the avocados with the cooked seafood, and top with green onions.