Nothing gets me into the autumn spirit more than pumpkin foods! The hot summer air is finally starting to creep away, and it’s the perfect time for us to get into the mood for fall with some tasty treats like these amazing Pumpkin Muffins With Cream Cheese Filling! Pumpkin Muffins With Cream Cheese Filling.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 12 muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg white
- ½ cup (4 oz) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (28 g) coconut oil
- 1 cup (244 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 ½ cups (288 g) fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp (70 g) coconut flour
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp (15 m L) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (12 g) golden monk fruit sweetener
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Melt together butter and coconut oil. To a mixing bowl, add melted butter, melted coconut oil, eggs, egg white, pumpkin puree, monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, and pumpkin pie spice and mix together using an electric mixer. Add coconut flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar and mix again with an electric mixer.
- Spoon mixture into muffin liners*.
- To a food processor, pulse 1 tbsp of monk fruit sweetener for filling until powdered.
- To a separate bowl, combine filling ingredients and mix with a spoon until well-combined.
- Fill piping bag fitted with a large tip with filling.
- Plunge tip directly into muffin and squeeze 1-2 Tbsp of filling in. You will see the muffin bulge slightly. Continue until all muffins are filled.
- Bake muffins until the toothpick can be poked into the center and come out cleanly, about 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!