Looking for a light, airy dessert that is perfect for the fall season? Try out my DELICIOUS Low Carb Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse recipe! It’s gluten free, keto and made with just 6 ingredients! Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories 280 k cal
Net Carbs: 4 g
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temp
- 15 ounce canned pumpkin not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice or use cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves
- 1-2 teaspoons Pumpkin Spice liquid stevia or Vanilla Stevia to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings: Sukrin Gold Brown Sugar Substitute
- In a Kitchen Aid or stand mixer blend cream cheese and pumpkin until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until whipped and fluffy about 5 minutes.
- Taste and adjust sweetener to your liking if needed.
- Pipe into serving glasses and top with cacao nibs or brown sugar sub like Sukrin if desired. Best if Chilled about an hour to set and thicken but still fantastic to enjoy immediately!
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.