These easy homemade peppermint patties are dairy free and sugar free. A healthy way to indulge in a childhood classic. Keto, Low Carb, Vegan, Sugar Free, Paleo, Sugar Free. Peppermint Patties.
Easy keto peppermint patties will make your heart sing and your tastebuds dance. A healthy way to indulge in a childhood classic.
Take a bite into a peppermint patty and enjoy the soft minty flavor in every bite! If you’re on a keto diet then traditional peppermint patties are off limits, but it’s very easy to make these sugar free and keto!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 31 minutes
Calories 126 k cal
Amount Per Serving (4 patties)
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13.g 20%
Saturated Fat 10.g 50%
Total Carbohydrates 1 g 0%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil softened
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoons vanilla liquid stevia
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream or coconut cream for paleo
- 5 ounces sugar free chocolate chips or 85% dark chocolate-cocoa powder for vegan
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- In a blender add all ingredients except chocolate coating ingredients and blend until combined.
- Spread evenly into molds or free form small circles on a parchment lined baking pan, making circles 2 inches by 1.5 inches. Freeze patties for 20-30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil together in a bowl and mix until smooth. Remove patties from freezer and mold if used. Dip one patty into melted chocolate at a time using a fork, tap off excess chocolate and place on parchment lined baking pan. Allow to set by refrigerating for 30 minutes. Best if kept refrigerated.