The best low-carb cookies! Keto Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe – low-carb, sugar-free, gluten-free cookies made with only 3 ingredients in 23 minutes. Peanut Butter Cookies.
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready In 23 mins
Per Serving: 133 calories; 11.2 g fat; 12.4 g carbohydrates; 5.9 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 105 mg sodium.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural sweetener
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- crumbled peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine peanut butter,crumbled peanuts, sweetener, egg, and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well until a dough is formed.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the the preheated oven until edges are golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.