This low carb, sugar free, gluten free cookies is made with only 3-ingredients in 20 minutes. Simple, easy and do not take a lot of time to make. Peanut Butter Cookies.
Prep time:5 mins
Cook time:15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
Calories: 82, Fat: 6 g, Saturated Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 16 mg, Sodium: 65 mg, Potassium: 89 mg, Carbohydrates: 2.5 g, Sugar: 1 g, Protein: 3 g, Vitamin A: 0.5%, Calcium: 0.8%, Iron: 1.8%
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 tp 1/3 cup powdered erythritol or Swerve Confectioners-not granulated
- 1 egg
- Optional: 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract for flavor
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Using a 1.5 tbsp cookie scoop, scoop out dough and form balls. Place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the tops are set and golden.
- Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes.