These paleo, gluten free, grain free Peaches And Cream Cupcakes were fun to make. I love the juicy mess a perfect peach makes as you cut into it. Peaches And Cream Cupcakes.
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 25 mins
Total Time 35 mins
- 1 cup peeled and diced fresh peaches
- 200 grams almond flour about 2 cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons ghee melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- gluten free cream cheese frosting-optional
Gluten Free Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease or line muffin tin.
- Combine dry ingredients in large bowl. Combine wet ingredients in medium bowl. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients and gently fold in peaches.
- Use a large ice cream or cookie scoop to fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Cover with frosting-optional