Low Carb baked parmesan crisps are served with caviar and sour cream. Festive enough for New Year’s Eve, this pretty appetizer only takes about 5 minutes to make.Parmesan Crisps With Caviar And Sour Cream.
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 ounce caviar
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the broiler to 480-500 degrees.
- Line a half baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
- Drop 1-to-2 tablespoons of the shredded Parmesan onto the baking sheets into tiny mounds. Bake 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool completely and loosen with a spatula.
- Top each parmesan round with a dollop of sour cream and caviar.
- Serve immediately.