Lastly, the coconut on the outside is just the cherry on top, so to speak. The crunchiness and slight sweetness, creating a harmony that you can’t get anywhere else. Crunchy, chewy, creamy, and chocolatey – all in one portable, delicious, and fat filled snack.No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bomb.
This makes a total of 8 No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs.
Each fat bomb comes out to be 208 Calories, 20 g Fats, 0.8 g Net Carbs, and 4.4 g Protein.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 4 tbsp. PB Fit Powder
- 6 tbsp. Shelled Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp. Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 28 drops Liquid Stevia
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Mix together all of the dry ingredients with the coconut oil. It may take a bit of work, but it will eventually turn into a paste.
- Add heavy cream, vanilla, and liquid stevia. Mix again until everything is combined and slightly creamy.
- Measure out unsweetened shredded coconut on to a plate.
- Roll balls out using your hand and then roll in the unsweetened shredded coconut. Lay on to a baking tray covered in parchment paper. Set in the freezer for about 20 minutes.