Easy low carb mushroom spinach cheese quiche for breakfast and lunch. The leftovers make great portable lunches for school and work. Mushroom Spinach Cheese Quiche.
Course Main Course
Keyword low carb quiche
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Servings 6 slices
Calories 199 k cal
Nutrition per slice: 199 calories, 14.9 g fat, 309 mg sodium, 5.2 g carbs, 1.4 g fiber, 3.8 g net carbs, 12 g protein
- 10 ounce box frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 2 cans sliced mushrooms drained, 4 ounces each
- 2 slices of cheese I used provolone
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup parmesan shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- Thaw and drain spinach, pressing out as much liquid as you can.
- Spread spinach into a greased or sprayed pie pan.
- Drain mushrooms and spread over spinach.
- Break cheese into pieces and lay out evenly over mushrooms.
- Whisk eggs together with heavy cream and water. Mix in parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over other ingredients in pie pan.
- Sprinkle top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.