Few things go together like mint and chocolate, and these Keto Mint Chocolate Bars are a fine example of that! They are deliciously minty, chocolaty and low carb! Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Cook Time 10 Mins
Passive Time 30 Mins
Prep Time 10 Mins
This Recipe Makes 12 Cookies
Adjust Servings 12 Cookies
Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Amount Per Serving
Calories 168 Calories from Fat 156
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17.3 g 27%
Total Carbohydrates 2.3 g 1%
Protein 4 g
- 170 g Almond Meal (6 oz – 1 1/2 cups)
- 100 g Salted Butter (3.5 oz – 1/2 cup)
- 130 g Erythritol (So Nourished) (4.5 oz – 3/4 cup)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 large Egg (50 g / 1.7 oz)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum (optional)
- 90 g Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (3 oz – 3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 1/3 cup powdered Swerve
- 6 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Preheat your oven to 180 C (355 F). Microwave the butter for 30 seconds to melt, but it shouldn’t be hot.
- Place the butter into a mixing bowl and beat with the erythritol. Add the vanilla and egg, mix on low for another 15 seconds exactly.
- Add the almond flour, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Press the dough together and remove from the bowl. Combine the chocolate chips into the dough with your hands.
- Roll the dough and place on a baking tray. Bake for 10 mins.
- Let it cool down.
- In a small bowl, beat 1/4 cup butter, whipping cream, peppermint extract, and food color with electric mixer on medium speed until well mixed. On low speed, gradually beat in powdered Swerve until smooth.
- Spread peppermint mixture evenly over.