Perfect keto dish. I clean my shrimp earlier in the day, so this no-fuss quick meal was ready in 6 minutes. Hey, I’ve waited longer at a drive-through for my hubby. Myself? I stay away from fast food! Mediterranean Shrimp Recipe.
Prep: 20 min
Cook: 20 min
Protein: 30 g / 34%
Carbs: 12 g / 13%
Fat: 21 g / 53%
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup black pepper
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chicken or beef stock
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tbsp. coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium-heat.
- Cook the shrimp 2 to 3 minutes per side, until pink, and set aside.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet and cook until soft and fragrant, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken stock and stir until dissolved by half.
- Add in the black pepper, tomatoes, parsley and coconut milk.
- Bring the shrimp back to the pan and toss everything. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Next, add the spinach and cook 1 to 2 minutes until wilted.
- Serve the shrimp topped with additional fresh parsley.