This recipe impressed me the most simply because I didn’t have to spend a day or two defrosting the fish first. It was really pretty incredible. 3 minutes of pressure cooking and I had a beautiful salmon dish made in one pot.pot!Mediterranean Rosemary Salmon.
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Course: Main Course
Yield: 3 servings
Calories: 282 k cal
- 1 lb. salmon (frozen, wild)
- 10 oz. fresh asparagus
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (optional)
- salt and pepper (to taste after cooking)
- Pour 1 cup of water into the inner bowl of your Instant Pot and place the wire rack into it as well.
- Layer the frozen salmon first, then the sprig of rosemary and then the fresh asparagus.
- Press the Manual button and adjust time to 3 minutes.
- Release pressure/steam valve and allow steam to completely empty.
- Remove lid and transfer all food onto a plate, discarding the rosemary sprig.
- Add tomatoes, sprinkle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice if using.
Image Sours: Flickr