A delicious recipe for low carb Rainbow cupcakes with almond flour. It’s low-carb, dairy-free, and gluten-free. So go ahead and treat yourself; you deserve it! Low Carb Rainbow Cupcakes.
Minutes to Prepare: 30
Minutes Total: 60
Number of Servings: 12
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat: 18.4 g
Cholesterol: 75.2 mg
Sodium: 333.5 mg
Total Carbs: 5.5 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
Protein: 5.9 g
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tspn baking powder
- 1/4 tspn salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup erthyritol (or sugar substitute of your choice)
- 1 tspns vanilla extract
- food coloring (red, yellow, green, blue)
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees.
- Mix the almond flour, baking soda and salt together.
- In another bowl mix the butter, water, eggs, erythriol, red food color and vanilla extract.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, and stir well.
- Divide batter into five bowls. Add a few drops of red into one bowl, yellow in the second, green in the third, blue in the fourth, and two drops blue plus two drops red into the fifth. Stir each bowl, adjusting the amount of food coloring you want until you have five colors of cake batter.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Spoon a little of each color batter into each cup.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes until firm.
Optional – Low Carb Pineapple Cream Icing