“This is a modification of a recipe for a peanut butter cup-style fat-bomb I found online. Store in the fridge or freezer. When hungry or needing a fat bomb (if you are on keto), eat one.”Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups.
Ready In: 1 h 18 m
Calories: 246 K cal
Per Serving: 246 calories; 26 g fat; 3.3 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 3 mg cholesterol; 89 mg sodium.
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 ounce chopped roasted salted peanuts
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over low heat, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Whisk in heavy cream, cocoa powder, liquid stevia, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Pour chocolate-peanut butter mixture into 12 silicone muffin molds. Sprinkle peanuts evenly on top. Place molds on a baking sheet.
- Freeze chocolate-peanut butter mixture until firm, at least 1 hour. Unmold chocolate-peanut cups and transfer to a resealable plastic bag or airtight container.