This is a delicious low-carb version of a thick NYC cheesecake style. You can serve with blueberries or strawberries. What a great keto-friendly dessert that can be shared with your family and friends!Low Carb New York Cheesecake.
Cuisine Ketogenic, Low Carb
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 55 minutes
Passive Time 13 hours
Note: for a dark, glass or nonstick pan bake at 300 °F (150 °C). You can bake it til the bottom is brown or you can make a crust out of almond flour, coconut flour, crushed pecans and butter. This recipe makes 10 slices (or 10 servings).
Macros (per serving): Calories: 368 – Fat: 35.4 g – Net carbs: 4 g (total carbs: 4 g, fiber: 0 g) – Protein: 9.3 g
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 5 eggs medium size
- 2 tsp vanilla extract pure
- 30 drops liquid stevia up to your taste
- 1/3 cup strawberries for garnishing (optional)
- Prep a deep dish springform pan or a deep dish pie pan by greasing it. Put aside for later use.
- Whisk the cream cheese for 5 minutes using the lowest setting. Stir in the vanilla flavoring and stevia as well.
- Lightly beat the mix. Crack one egg into the mixture then mix again lightly. Continue cracking one egg at a time until all the eggs are used. Finally, mix in the sour cream and stir well.
- Spread the mix evenly in the prepared the pan.
- Set your oven to 325°F. Take the pan to the oven and leave for 55 minutes. Inspect the cake after 45 minutes.When it turns brown, turn off your oven.
- After the time is up, open the oven door and turn the oven off but do not remove the pan. Leave it in the oven for an additional hour.
- Take out the pan and let stand to cool thoroughly. Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours to set. Longer hours in the fridge means firmer outcome.
- Slice into wedges and serve.