“These fluffy, tasty pancakes are super easy. Serve with plenty of butter and your favorite sugar-free syrup.”Low Carb Fluffy Pancakes.
Prep: 10 m
Cook: 5 m
Per Serving: 383 calories; 33.2 g fat; 13.4 g carbohydrates; 15.3 g protein; 281 mg cholesterol; 842 mg sodium.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons low-calorie natural sweetener-optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 6 eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, salt, baking powder, and cinnamon together in a bowl. Whisk in eggs, heavy cream, butter, and vanilla extract slowly until batter is just blended.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.