While it is entirely possible to choose your favorite protein (lamb, beef, pork or chicken) to make a keto burger. Serve these burgers with homemade tzatziki (cucumber, olive oil, fresh mint, garlic, Greek yogurt, sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste). Lamb And Beef Grilled Burgers.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Protein: 31 g / 35%
Carbs: 7 g / 8%
Fat: 22 g / 57%
- 1/2 lb. ground lamb
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup red onion, shredded
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tbsp. garam masala
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Lettuce leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients, except lettuce and lime; season to taste.
- Use your hands to form the burgers, and let sit 4 to 5 minutes.
- Place on the grill and cook 4 to 5 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Serve with lime wedges, lettuce leaves and homemade tzatziki if desired.