Keto Bosnian Style stuffed tomatoes and peppers are ultra-simple to bake, making them faultless for any level of cooking expertise. They are also time and budget friendly, Low Carb, Paleo, Keto, GF, so what are you waiting for? Keto Stuffed Tomatoes And Peppers.
Nutritional Info per serving:
2 grams fat
4 grams carbohydrate
3 grams protein
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes (about 20)
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1 avocado, diced into 1/4″ cubes
- 5 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 green onion, finely chopped (green and whites)
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, very finely chopped or shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place each cherry tomato stem side down and slice a small portion of the opposite side, making a clean cut across the tomato to expose the flesh. Using a small tomato corer (a melon baller works, too), scoop the seeds and insides out of each cherry tomato.
- In a bowl, place crumbled bacon, romaine lettuce and green onion. Mix together with mayo, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into each cherry tomato, filling until overfull. Tuck in one avocado cube into each cherry tomato.
- Plate, serve and enjoy!
Keto Stuffed Peppers Recipe