Keto Bosnian Style stuffed peppers and tomatoes are ultra-simple to bake, making them faultless for any level of cooking expertise. They are also time and budget friendly, so what are you waiting for? Keto Stuffed Peppers And Tomatoes.
Serves: 4 Prep: 20 min Cook: 35 min
Protein: 52 g / 33%
Carbs: 17 g / 11%
Fat: 39 g / 56%
- 4 bell peppers, tops removed and seeded
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, minced
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan (optional)
- 2 tbsp. ghee or coconut oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the onion and garlic until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned, 4 to 5 minutes longer.
- Add the mushrooms, tomatoes, season to taste, and cook another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stuff the bell peppers with the ground beef mixture and place in baking dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve topped with fresh parsley and parmesan.
Keto Stuffed Tomatoes Recipes