This Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake will be a hit with any pumpkin lover! I can’t get over just how good the cinnamon roll glaze is, you’ll want to eat it with a spoon. Keto Pumpkin Bundt Cake.
Sometimes low-carb cakes have a dry texture but the pumpkin puree and eggs keep this cake light and airy. For just one bowl and simple ingredients this cake may just become your go-to base cake recipe.
- 240 ml unsveetened pumpkin puree
- 280 g almond flour (about 2 cups tightly packed)
- 120 ml erythritol
- 1/4 tsp stevia powder(or monk fruit powder)
- 2 tsp backing powder
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 2 eggs
- 60 ml almond milk (or cashew milk, milk, coconut milk)
- 120 ml coconut oil (or butter, ghee, shortening, lard, tallow)
- oil for spraying
Dairy Free Icing
- 4 tbsp coconut butter
- 6 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp powdered erythritol
- pumpkin seeds
- almond slices
Preheat the oven to 180 C/350 F.
Mix all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Once mixed, add all of the wet ingredients to the same bowl and mix again. You should have a not so thick batter, kind of like porridge.
Spray or brush some oil all over the bundt mold. Pour the bundt cake batter inside the bundt mold and spread it out evenly.
Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the cake comes out clean.
Take it out of the oven, flip onto a cooling rack and remove the mold. Cool completely before putting the icing on.
Dairy Free Icing
- Mix all of the icing ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Pour all over the cake once cooled.
- Top with some pumpkin seeds, almond slices and cinnamon powder-optional.
This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for about 5 days. It can be frozen for up to 3 months and thawed when ready to eat.