Low carb pumpkin brownies are rich, super fudgy, and perfect for dessert, or a snack on the go. Just under 3 net carbs, and loads of flavor make this brownie recipe a MUST make for the entire family! Keto Pumpkin Brownies.
SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 289 TOTAL FAT: 8.9 g SATURATED FAT: 6.3 g TRANS FAT: 0 g UNSATURATED FAT: 9 g CHOLESTEROL: 2 mg SODIUM: 253 mg CARBOHYDRATES: 4.8 g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 0 g FIBER: 2.1 g SUGAR: 1.1 g SUGAR ALCOHOLS: 0 g PROTEIN: 1.6 g
It can become one of the most amazing keto brownie recipes, especially when combined with low carb chocolate chips.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup granulated erythritol
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil, measured as a liquid
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (divided into 2 half cup portions)
While spraying it with non stick spray, or greasing with butter or coconut oil is normally sufficient, if you want to line your baking pan with parchment paper, it may make it easier to remove. Allowing your low carb chocolate brownies to cool completely before cutting will also help keep them from sticking.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. and prepare an 8X8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Combine all dry ingredients into a medium bowl and whisk to remove any large lumps.
- Add in the oil and vanilla extract and whisk together until combined. (You will get a sand like texture).
- Stir in pumpkin puree and mix until well combined. The batter will be thick.
- Fold in ½ cup of chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking dish and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Decorations according to your wish. Enjoy!