I know what you’re thinking. Hard chunks of nuts in a soft cupcake? No no no! The pistachios pieces become ultra soft inside the cupcake when baked. Plus, the pistachio pieces are so small. You won’t taste the actual chunks– just their impeccable flavor.Keto Pistachio Cupcakes.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Course: Keto Bread
Keyword: Keto Pistachio Cupcakes Recipe
Calories: 198 k cal
Nutrition per serving Calories 198, Total C 12 g, Fiber 3 g, SA 6 g, NC 3 g, Fat 17 g, Protein 6 g
Serving: 1 | Calories: 198 k cal | Carbohydrates: 12 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 17 g | Fiber: 3 g
- 4 Large Brown Eggs
- 1/2 c. Butter Unsalted
- 1/4 c. Swerve confectioners
- 1/4 c. Organic Stevia Blend by Pyure
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Pistachio Extract
- 1/2 c. Almond Milk Plain Or Original, Unsweetened
- 1 c. Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/2 c. Organic Coconut Flour Gluten Free
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1/2 c. Pistachio Nuts crushed
- Keto Cream Cheese Frosting – Optional
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- In a large mixing bowl- add eggs. Whisk until beaten.
- In a separate bowl, melt butter until soft.
- Add butter to large bowl, plus sweeteners, extracts and almond milk.
- Blend until well incorporated.
- In a medium bowl- add the rest of ingredients (except pistachios).
- Whisk, making sure there are no clumps.
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl. Mix well.
- Add crushed pistachios, fold until blended.
- Grease 12 muffin cups or liners.(I used 6- 4” diameter baking cup liners)
- Pour batter evenly into each well.
- Tap to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool before removing.