Guess what? These Easter eggs are Paleo too! So no matter who you have visiting this Easter, and no matter what their dietary requirements are, I’m pretty sure I’ve got you covered.Keto Easter Eggs.
Prep Time 10 mins
Total Time 10 mins
Course: Sweet treats Diet: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain free, Keto, LCHF, Low Carb, No Sugars, Paleo, Wheat Free Keyword: Sugar and dairy free keto Easter eggs Servings: 24
Total Carbs: 2.2 g
Fibre: 1.1 g
Sugar and dairy free keto Easter eggs
Amount Per Serving (1 keto Easter egg)
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12.9 g 20%
Total Carbohydrates 2.2 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g 4%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 0.9 g 2%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 150 g desiccated/shredded coconut unsweetened
- 140 g coconut oil melted
- 6 tbsp coconut cream
- 6 tbsp powdered sweetener of choice or more to your taste
- 1 tsp vanilla or peppermint
- 100 g Lindt 90% chocolate
- Place all the Easter egg ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Roll a small spoon of the Easter egg mixture into egg-like shapes.
- Place each Easter egg onto a lined tray and place in the freezer for 5 minutes.
If you are using store-bought chocolate such as Lindt 90% (or a good quality sugar-free chocolate), melt gently then dip each cooled keto Easter egg into the melted chocolate and place back onto the lined tray.
Pop back into the fridge to set.