You’ll often find keto recipes calling for mayonnaise. But why waste your money on store-bought varieties that are filled with ingredients like canola oil when you can make your own at home? You’ll be surprised by how easy mayo is to whip up at home, and it lasts until your eggs expire!Keto Coconut Oil Mayonnaise.
TOTAL TIME 10 minutes
MEAL TYPE Gluten-Free, Sauces & Dressings
DIET TYPE Gluten-Free, Ketogenic, Low-Carb, Paleo, Vegetarian
- 2 egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup MCT oil
- ¾ cup of coconut oil, melted
- pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- In a blender, add egg , mustard, 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice and blend on very low setting.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil while blender is still on low speed.
- Once oil is well incorporated, add the remaining lemon juice.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place mayo in a jar and store in the refrigerator.