Let’s just start the week off with a bang! Let’s get right into a treat ….why not? These little Keto Chocolate Cheesecake full of healthy fats & no sugar – therefore keto, are pretty good! Keto Chocolate Cheesecake.
- 8 eggs large
- 1 cup baking Stevia
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 cups almond flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 7 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup salted butter melted
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- 1/8 tsp liquid sucralose or saccharin
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Grease and line two 8″ cake pans with parchment.
- Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Divide batter evenly between prepared pans and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until just set.
- Cream together cream cheese and butter. Add vanilla extract. Continue to mix while gradually adding
- powdered erythritol until the desired consistency is reached.