Traditionally in my circle of friends if you have a birthday I will make you a dessert of your choosing. This is the first birthday that has come up since I gave up gluten and carbs. Keto Cheesecake Cupcakes.
1 g of carbs
10 g of fat
4 g of protein
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 8 oz packages of softned cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of splenda
- 1 tsp vanilla
Cream Cheese Frosting-Optional
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- The first thing I did was melt the butter for the crust.When the butter is melted stir in the almond flour, you should end up with a nice consistency.
- Place a small amount in the bottom of your cupcake liner and pat down to form the crust.
- Next I started cheesecake filling in my stand mixer add the cream cheese, eggs, splenda, and vanilla to the bowl and mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth.
- When the filling is nice and smooth fill the cupcake liners almost to the top.Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes.
- Cool on the counter then chill overnight for an awesome treat.
It could be simpler.