It’s the creamy, easy to make cheesecake that can be any flavour you like. All it takes is a sweet treats cheese cake, topped with the original jelly flavour your family loves best.
Prep Time: 2 hours
Servings: 8 people
- 500 g cream cheese
- 80 g butter-melted
- 170 g jelly crystals
- 400 ml Water
- 125 g biscuits
- Dissolve the lemon jelly crystals in ½ cup boiling water. Whisk the jelly with cream cheese until smooth.
- Combine the crushed biscuits and butter. Press into the base of a pan.
- Pour the cream cheese filling over the biscuits, and then spread evenly to cover the biscuit base. Refrigerate.
- Prepare second packet of jelly according to the packet instructions. Allow to cool, then gently pour over the cream cheese mixture.
- Set in fridge for roughly 4 hours or until firm.