This easy keto spice cake is almond flour based cake with plenty of warm fall spices like cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. It can be made with butter or a non-dairy oil like coconut.Instant Pot Spice Cake.
I topped mine with some chopped pecans and walnuts, and when it was finished, I served it with some lightly sweetened whipped cream. Simple and delicious, no need for sweet frosting or glaze.Instant Pot Spice Cake.
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted or coconut oil
- 1⁄3 cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp chopped toasted pecans or walnuts
- Grease a 7-inch (18 cm) ceramic pan well — a soufflé pan works great.
- Place the trivet in the bottom of the Instant Pot and add one cup of water (not included in ingredients).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sweetener, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt. Stir in the eggs, melted butter, water, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan and smooth the top. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Cover the pan tightly with aluminium foil. Set on top of the trivet in the Instant Pot.