Our immune system can withstand a lot, but there are immune killers who put it out of action. Here you check what weakens your defense.Immune Killers.
Immune killers are behaviors, life situations or simply nutritional deficiencies that cause an unhealthy imbalance in the body.
Be it that they disrupt the hormonal balance by unilateral stress as in stress, or that they have a negative impact on cell metabolism through increased oxide-adverse processes as in high-performance sports. Either the immune system is not supported enough or it is completely overwhelmed.
Immune Killers Are Everywhere
In a nutshell, one can say that life is a single immune-killer. Noise, environmental toxins, mental stress, physical exertion – no one can live completely balanced. But the immune system also holds out a lot.
And we can support it by avoiding immune killers. Not all are as well known as stress. That’s why we put together a list. Go through it in peace. If four of them are part of your daily routine, the next cold is programmed.
The Worst Immune Killers
- Sleep deprivation or sleep disorders: shift work, night work, nocturnal unwanted waking phases.
- Cold feet : If the feet are constantly cold, it will soon scratch your throat.
- Lack of light : Daylight boosts the hormone cycle and keeps us in the mood for free. In winter we need at least 2 hours a day.
- Fresh air deficiency : Do you mostly sit in closed rooms? Are the windows always closed? Bad. We need oxygen, otherwise we collapse mentally and physically.
- White flour and sugar : They have a negative effect on the intestinal flora. Critical foods are ready meals, baked goods, ketchup, sausage.
- Stress : This refers to permanent negative stress. A constant feeling that you can not handle the tasks. One of the worst immune killers because it has many other factors.
- Overtraining : Everything in the anaerobic area is dangerous for recreational athletes in winter. Open window for infection says the Englishman vividly.
- Bad teeth : tooth decay and gingivitis are a permanent attack on the immune system.
- Bad mood : These are the phases of the will-less nagging.
- Alcohol and cigarettes : For cigarettes, each one is an immune-killer. A small glass of red wine in the evening is no problem, two glasses are an immune-killers for women, three for men.