This sugar-free keto cheesecake tastes just like the real thing – delicious! To make optional raspberry sauce, simmer 1 cup fresh raspberries with 2 tablespoons water and sweetener to taste, for 5-10 minutes, breaking the berries with a spatula. Add additional water to thin out to your liking. Homemade Raspberry Cheesecake.
Calories 325 k cal
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55-60 minutes
Serving size: 1 slice (1/16 of recipe)
Nutrition Facts, Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above, Calories 325, Fat 31 g,Protein 7 g, Total Carbs 6 g, Net Carbs 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 2 g.
- 32 oz Cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol (erythritol must be powdered; can also use powdered monk fruit sweetener)
- 3 large Egg
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Meanwhile, beat the cream cheese and powdered sweetener together at low to medium speed until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Finally, beat in the lemon juice and vanilla extract. (Keep the mixer at low to medium the whole time; too high speed will introduce too many air bubbles, which we don’t want.)
- Pour the filling into the pan. Smooth the top with a spatula (use a pastry spatula for a smoother top if you have one).
- Bake for about 45-55 minutes, until the center is almost set, but still jiggly.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven. If the edges are stuck to the pan, run a knife around the edge (don’t remove the spring form edge yet).
- Cool in the pan on the counter to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight), until completely set. (Do not try to remove the cake from the pan before chilling.)
- Serve with fresh raspberry sauce.