Coleslaw—the ultimate keto side dish. Goes with everything. Easy on the wallet. Comfortable and unpretentious. It’s like those favorite jeans you pull on a couple of times a week. Homemade Coleslaw Recipe.
Prep: 20 min
Protein: 0 g / 0%
Carbs: 4 g / 7%
Fat: 24 g / 93%
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup carrots, shredded (optional)
- 1/4 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, and shredded carrots.
- In a separate bowl, combine the homemade mayonnaise, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, lime juice; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw and toss everything until well mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.