“These really are the easiest little best low-carb chocolate cookies to make and are just the right size to help satisfy that sweet craving we sometimes have and these are my favorite keto cookies; moist, chewy, and so decadent!”
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Ready In 23 mins
Calories 173 cal
Per Serving: 173 calories; 15.7 g fat; 12.9 g carbohydrates; 5 g protein; 25 mg cholesterol; 133 mg sodium.
- 1 1/2 cups almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup low-calorie natural sweetener (such as Swerve®)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine almond butter, eggs, sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt in the bowl of a food processor; pulse until a dough forms.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet and press down twice with a fork in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are firm, about 12 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.