You can easily relieve many everyday complaints yourself. Home-made bath additive shows the effect of oils and spices in bathing water and how you make your own bath products at home.Green Tea As A Bath Additive
Homemade bath additive with effect: spices and oils in the tub
A relaxation bath is just the thing in winter. It is especially pleasant and even healthy with the right bath. Spices and oils can nourish your skin, relax your muscles and restore your mental balance.
The ingredients for your personal healthy bath are available in the supermarket or in the pharmacy.
For the right bath you should pay attention to a few points, so that the bath additive can develop its health-promoting effect :
- Stay in the bath for only 15 to 20 minutes – no longer.
- The water should be between 35 and 38 degrees hot
- After leaving the bath, shower off remnants of the additive on the skin for a short while until lukewarm
- Just dab the skin after bathing instead of rubbing with the towel
- Cream the slightly moist skin with a greasy lotion
- Then rest for at least half an hour
- Do not bathe more than twice a week
Green Tea As A Bath Additive Helps With Detoxification
Green tea does not just work from the inside, but also from the outside: the cell-protecting active ingredients (polyphenols) of green tea improve the metabolism and thus support detoxification.
In addition, the active ingredients have anti-aging properties, because they help the skin during regeneration, tighten it and restore the natural balance.
How it works : Add five to ten bags of green tea to the bath water.
Image Sours: Pixsabay