Reason for having amazing sugar-free recipes is so you may offer to bring a healthy sugar-free and low-carb dessert to a party or dinner party. Because if you bring a keto or low-carb dessert, you are in control of the biggest source of sugar and carbs in a meal. Gluten Free Vanilla Mug Cake.
Prep Time 3 mins
Cook Time 1 min
Total Time 4 mins
Course Baking, Cakes and desserts, Coconut Flour Recipes Diet: Gluten Free, Grain free, Keto, LCHF, Low Carb, No Sugars, Wheat Free Keyword: gluten free vanilla berry mug cake Servings: 1
Total Carbs: 10 g
Fibre: 5.5 g
Gluten Free Vanilla Berry Mug Cake
Amount Per Serving (1 mug cake)
Calories 342 Calories from Fat 243
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g 42%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g 3%
Dietary Fiber 5.5 g 22%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 9 g 18%
Vitamin A 19.6%
Vitamin C 3.8%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp cream cheese full fat
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sweetener of choice or more to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg medium
- 6 frozen berries by your choice
- Place the butter and cream cheese in your chosen mug. Microwave on HIGH for 20 seconds.
- Add the coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla, and baking powder.
- Mix well. Add the egg. Mix again
- Microwave on HIGH for 1:20 seconds minute.
- Decorations with by your choice
No microwave? No problem. Simply bake at 180 C/350 F in a cupcake case or muffin tray for 12 minutes.