This Keto Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting is the perfect topping for low carb cakes and muffins, but also makes a delicious filling for keto crepes, fat bombs, truffles, etc. This low carb cream cheese frosting is easy, delicious, and versatile!Gluten Free Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting.
- 3/4 cup cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese at room temperature
- 1/4 cup swerve confectioners (or powdered erythritol)
- 1/4 cup heavy cream + 2 tablespoons or as needed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Add all of the ingredients to a mixing bowl and reserve a little heavy cream. Mix using a hand mixer, until well combined.
- Scrape down the sides and add in the remaining heavy cream, if needed. Continue mixing until smooth and creamy. Transfer to a piping bag fitted with the tip of your choice.
- If you don’t have a piping bag, you can use a plastic food storage bag. If you don’t have a decorating tip, you can cut a hole at the tip of the bag and swirl the frosting over the top.