Low carb gluten free no bake mini ricotta cheesecakes that will keep your portion size in control. Guilt-free high fat snacks with only 3 grams net carbs.Gluten Free Ricotta Cheesecake.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 8 mini cheesecakes
Calories 237 k cal
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 237 Calories from Fat 194
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21.6 g 33%
Sodium 164 mg 7%
Total Carbohydrates 11.1 g 4%
Dietary Fiber 8.1 g 32%
Protein 6.9 g
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup or low carb pancake syrup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup whole ricotta cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup or low carb pancake syrup
- Sukrin Gold Fiber Syrup or other low carb syrup, optional
- Thoroughly mix all crust ingredients. Distribute between 8 silicone muffin cups. Press firmly onto bottom. Freeze to firm.
- Blend all filling ingredients until mixture is smooth and thick. Spoon cheese mixture into muffin cups. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight until set.
- Serve as is, or top with additional sweet syrup.