Pumpkin pie is such a classic Thanksgiving dessert, one filled with memories of many family holidays. Whether you like it or not, chances are your house was filled with the smell of pumpkin pie baking when you were growing up. These easy keto pumpkin pie cupcakes will bring back all those memories in one delicious sugar free swoop.Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Calories 83 k cal
Net Carbs: 2.2 g
- 1-15 oz can pumpkin puree not pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp vanilla liquid stevia
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp organic stevia please refer to link for the one I used
Frosting-Gluten Free Pumpkin Cheesecake Mousse
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pumpkin, eggs, extracts, liquid stevia dna heavy cream into a stnad mixer and blend until combined.
- Whisk the remaining ingredients in another bowl.
- With the mixer on low slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet in the mixer.
- Mix until fully incorporated.
- Use silcone cupcake liners or spray 12 capacity muffin pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Fill each muffin cup and bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes then use a knife to loosen around edges.
- Keep in muffin pan and refrigerate for one hour.
- Remove from pan and frost as desired.
- Optional Topping over Frosting: Sugar Free Brown Sugar Substitute( I used Sukrin Gold)