If you have been on the lookout for a nitrate-free breakfast kebab, that is also free from gluten, sugar or low-quality meat, then you may have already come to the realization. Gluten Free Pork Meat Kebabs.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 10 min
Protein: 44 g / 32%
Carbs: 0 g / 0%
Fat: 41 g / 68%
- 1 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 1 tbsp. fresh sage, minced
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- Cooking fat
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Add the ground pork to a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the spices over the ground meat and season generously to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix with your hands until everything is well combined.
- Form kebabs with the pork mixture using your hands.
- Melt cooking fat in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the kebabs in batches 3 to 5 minutes per side until nicely browned and cooked through.