Only a few ingredients needed to make this low carb yumminess. 3 hours in the crock pot and about an hour or two to chill in the fridge and that’s it! Let the crock do the work for you! Gluten Free Peppermint Fudge.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 3 hours
Total Time 3 hours 5 minutes
Calories 62 k cal
Crock Pot Peppermint Fudge: [Gluten Free & Dairy Free]Amount Per Serving (1 g)Calories 62 Calories from Fat 41
% Daily Value*Total Fat 4.6 g 7%Saturated Fat 3.1 g 16%Sodium 1 mg 0%Total Carbohydrates 8.1 g 3% Dietary Fiber 2 g 8%Sugars 0.1 gProtein 1 g 2%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
- 2 1/2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips such as the brand Lily’s
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons liquid peppermint stevia or plain
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- a dash of salt
- sugar free rainbow sprikles-optional
- In a small bowl mix together all ingredients then add to a small 3 or 4 quart crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 hours.
- Uncover and cook 1 more hour.
- Stir well for 5 minutes.
- Line a 1 quart baking dish with parchment paper and pour in chocolate.
- Cover with sugar free rainbow sprikles-optional.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours or until hardened.
- Lift onto cutting board and cut into 18 pieces.