If you don’t want the oven on but would love to make a cheesecake, no bake gluten free cheesecake is for you. Gluten Free No Bake Cheesecake.
COURSE: DESSERT CUISINE: AMERICAN, GLUTEN FREE, KETOGENIC PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOK TIME: 5 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 20 MINUTES SERVINGS: 2 CALORIES: 305 K CAL
No-Bake Gluten Free & Keto Cheesecake For-1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 305 Calories from Fat 279
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g 48%
Saturated Fat 16 g 80%
Cholesterol 76 mg 25%
Sodium 216 mg 9%
Potassium 97 mg 3%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g 2%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 3 g 6%
Vitamin A 18.2%
Iron 2.1 %
- 40 g sour cream plus more for serving (optional)
- 70 g cream cheese at room temperature
- 28 g grass-fed butter at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon lemon juice to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons Swerve confectioners or xylitol, to taste
- Add sour cream to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until whipped (2-3 minutes). Set aside.
- Add cream cheese and grass-fed butter to a medium bowl and beat with an electric mixer until fully creamed. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice (add a light squeeze to taste), Swerve and beat until just combined.
- Fold in whipped sour cream. Pipe or spoon cheesecake mixture into the graham cracker lined glass. Freeze for 30-40 minutes or refrigerate for a couple hours (or overnight).
- Optional: Serve with more whipped sour cream (or heavy cream) and a couple of strawberries.