The perfect keto lemon curd is one that tastes good by itself, however, this keto lemon curd is also delicious as a spread for keto toast, keto scones or to sandwich together with a keto sponge cake. It’s a perfect gift for a friend (even if they are not keto). Gluten Free Lemon Curd.
Cook Time 10 mins
Prep Time 10 mins
This Recipe Makes 4 Servings
Keto Lemon Curd
Amount Per Serving
Calories 258 Calories from Fat 225
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g 38%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g 1%
Protein 7 g 14%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Nutritional Information Is Per Serving
(1/4th Total Recipe)
- 4 Lemons (Juice and Zest)
- 1/2 Cup Erythritol (So Nourished)
- 100 g Butter
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Grab a medium heatproof bowl and squeeze the lemons, zest the skin, add the natvia (or erythritol) and add the butter. Set the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Don’t let the bowl touch the bottom of the pan.
- Stir the mixture until all the butter has melted.
- Lightly whisk the eggs and egg yolk, then stir into the heated mixture. Stir and cook for around 10 mins until the mixture coats the back of a spoon.
- Remove from the heat and put the mixture into sterilised jars and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.